I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Project Officer (REF : JDB-IT-PO)
- Follow up material planning, tendering, site inspection, logistics coordination etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors for shop opening and renovation projects
- Monitor all on-site arrangement and checking, measurement, scheduling, and progress updates
- Diploma / Certificate in Building Service or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferable in retail chains
- Attentive to details, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- With hands-on knowledge in Autocad / 3D Max is a plus but not necessary