For more than half a century, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia. It is our vision not only to continue this role, but as a successful business to take it beyond the shores of Hong Kong and Singapore. The skills and the values we have developed more than 50 years continue to contribute to the growth of Asia, our greater home.
Project Planning Engineer (Building)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
You will be responsible for developing the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for building projects. You will carry the following duties:
- Plan and anticipate project demands in terms of labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges;
- Develop project master programme & short term programmes;
- Monitor the site progress;
- Identify changes and impact assessment, and work with the team to provide optimum solution for the works.
- Degree holder in Building Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience on site and in the construction planning discipline; experience in building projects;
- Familiar with the use of Planning software – MS Project & Primavera;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in English and Chinese.