For the past half-century, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia. It is our vision not only to continue this role, but as a successful business to take beyond the shores of Hong Kong and Singapore. The skills and the values we have developed over the last 50 years and continue to contribute to the growth of Asia, our greater home.
Project Quantity Surveyor
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our commercial team for our large-scaled projects in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for dealing with sub-contract accounts administration and management, and the following duties:
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities;
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Construction preferably with MRICS or HKIS professional qualification;
- At least 7 years' relevant experience with experience working in E&M contractors;
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.