- Oversees and monitor the site operations are in compliance of local health & safety regulations
- Provide safety training, carry out regular site inspection and prepare analysis report of accident investigation
- Implement the Company's Policy on occupational safety and health, and ensure our site safety standards are met at the construction sites and projects’ requirements
- Support the compliance against internal & external system audits and ISO certification
- Degree or above in Safety Management or construction related discipline
- Registered Safety Officer under F&IU (S.O./S.S.) Regulation Cap 59;
- At least 15 years relevant safety working experience of which at least 8 years in supervisory/ managerial level
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., CHEVALIER COMMERCIAL CENTRE, No.8 WANG HOI ROAD, KOWLOONBAY, HONG KONG OR e-mail to email@example.com OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.