PROJECT/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (HVAC) – MNC/building service/air condition/E&M engineering
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Japanese multinational manufacturer, brand owner, sales and project management of HVAC and other building service products/systems for both Hong Kong and Macau market – factories in China, SE Asia and Japan – is looking for a PROJECT/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (HVAC) – with details as follows :
- University graduate with degree in engineering discipline, or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years work experience in HVAC industry, preferably with on-site experience;
- Businses level spoken and written English, Chinese, and Putonghua;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Work independently, under pressure, and multi-task ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Report to the Technical General Manager
- Responsible for following up technical enquiries, and provide support during pre-tendering and tendering stages.
- To analyze customers’ requirements and provide proper solutions – model selection and cost quotation preparation.
- To liaise with headquarters, and factories from China, Thailand, and Japan for identifying product specifications and performance based on client requirements.
- To provide technical support to distributors/channel partners in Hong Kong and Macau
- To support product promotion includes but not limit to material preparation, product presentation, and attending client meetings.
- To assist on daily business operation includes phone enquiries, and other administrative supports, if necessary.
- Occassional Macau trip
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more than 4 years experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR PROJECT/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (HVAC)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.