“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
PROMOTIONS MANAGER / ASSISTANT PROMOTIONS MANAGER - SHOPPING MALL (Ref No. IAPSCMP/PR148/16)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in communications / marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' solid experience in mall promotions / marketing in property developers
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Good media relations and strong market sense
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Willing to work long hours and during holidays occasionally
- Plan and organize promotion and advertising activities of shopping malls
- Develop overall marketing strategy of shopping malls
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with tenants and agencies in promoting shopping malls
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Promotions Manager – Shopping Mall.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at or by completing the online application form which is available at (Please mark the reference on the application letter).