Property and Administration Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
• Form 7 or above/ Diploma in Property management or related disciplines is a plus
• At least 3 years or above working experience in property administration is a must
• Experience in managing a single building on his/her own is an definite advantage
• Experience in China property market will be an advantage
• Experience in HR management is a plus
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese;
• Familiar in computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing;
• Proactive, independent, mature, detail-minded, attentive to details and strong sense of responsibility
• Handling full spectrum of leasing related issues including but not limited to market rental analysis, lease
negotiation, tenancy administration, preparation of new lease agreement, coordination of fitting out
• Monitoring monthly rental collection process and follow up
• Provide property administrative support, such as property maintenance, repair and renovation work for
internal parties or tenants.
• Liaise with tenants in all matters related to property management
• Maintain good relationship with tenants, property agents and contractors
• Maintain up-to-date and systematic filing system
• Participate in ad hoc projects
• Provide daily office administration supports to our office in Kwun Tong.
• Provide clerical and administration support to HR & administration department including but not limited to
filing, leave record administration, staff benefit administration, HR related document preparation and
• Assist in organizing internal functions and activities. eg. Annual Dinner, Training program, Charity
program, outdoor staff activities, etc.
• Participate in any other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Work location is in Kwun Tong but frequent travel to Central area is needed.
Jamie Chow - 2627 5223