Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is a listed subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited with consolidated assets of HK$444 billion. Wharf is active in Hong Kong and China with prime real estate as primary strategic focus. Site acquisition, development and marketing are its core competencies while mall development and retail management remain its strategic differentiation. Investment Properties including flagships Harbour City and Times Square is the backbone of Wharf’s business model.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
Property Business Administration Officer (Ref: CPON_BAO_8)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Administration > Others
Construction / Property > Others
- provide business administrative support to our property development business in Mainland China
- draft / prepare memorandum, minutes, policies and procedures, summaries and reports
- coordinate and follow up the progress of projects, proposals and approvals
- assist in studying, reviewing and giving comments on proposals
- verify business figures, ensure compliance of company policies and procedures
- Degree holders with a good pass in English Language of HKCEE (Syl. B) or A Level Examination
- With legal experience/qualification will be an added advantage
- 4 - 5 years' working experience of which at least 2 years in real estate business
- good communication and interpersonal skills and concise in written English and Chinese(please state your English and Chinese Language results in HKCEE / HKAL or equivalent in your resume)
- proactive, detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- proficient in applications of MS Office especially in Excel; familiar with Chinese Word Processing
- fluent Putonghua and occasional travel to Mainland China may be required
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website : www.wharfholdings.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.