V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments” brand.
Property Development & Acquisitions Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Property Agency
Accounting > Financial Analyst
- Responsible for identifying and exploring property acquisition/development opportunities in Hong Kong and following through the assigned development projects from inception to development completion.
- Duties include deal sourcing, feasibility study, financial modeling and analysis, and market research; assisting in due diligence and valuation; preparing proposals, business plans and budgets; monitoring project progress and marketing programmes; and liaising with local government on land matters and obtaining approval permits; etc.
Job requirements :
- Qualified GP surveyor and/or architects / engineers with a MBA degree is preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience with 3 – 5 years’ proven track record in property development / acquisition
- In-depth knowledge and good exposure in the property development market, business / economic environment, government structures and regulations in Hong Kong
- Confident and assertive to interact and negotiate diplomatically with business partners, local authorities and JV partners
- Detail-minded with strong commercial and common sense and the ability to plan, organize and lead effectively and independently.
- A team player with excellent integrity and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese is essential.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Property Development & Acquisitions Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.