Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager (Kowloon Bay District)
In the Sino Group, we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. We have the vision to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, quality excellence, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic, energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
The individual in this role assumes overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of a mixed property portfolio. Duties include liaising with tenants in all matters related to property management and supervising estate management teams to provide a full range of services of the highest standard.
- MIH with 2 years of relevant experience or recognized Degree with 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Building Management Ordinances and Landlord and Tenant (Consolidated) Ordinance
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Property Manager
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your resume, quoting your present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 19 Feb 2017, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.