AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Property Manager (Commercial / Residential Properties)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
On behalf of a leading property management company, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to fill up the position of Property Manager.
- Responsible for overall planning and coordination of the daily property operations according to company’s standards and policies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the staff and contractors performance to ensure works are executed with qualified services
- Handle client relationship management and provide services up to expectations of clients
- Develop and supervise overseas projects
- Degree holder in Facilities Management / Building Services, ideally with MHKIH, MCIH or RPHM qualifications
- Minimum 10 years property management experience in commercial or residential properties
- Strong team player, resilience, resourceful with effective communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Travel is required for overseas projects
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference No. AJR-2551.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.