The Public Affairs Department provides a full range of proactive communications functions to the Club including the formulation of communication strategy, issue management, racing and non-racing media relations; racing, betting, charity information and overall publicity; as well as organisation of corporate PR programmes and projects.
- create positive media exposure for the Club’s corporate projects and events
- plan and implement multi-platform corporate communications and publicity programmes; provide communications support to corporate branding, community and other initiatives;
- develop press releases, line-to-take, corporate write-ups, and other related collateral materials; handle press enquiries; assist to manage issues
- manage service providers including media agencies, PR firms and production houses
You should have:
- university degree in a related discipline or relevant qualification, with a minimum of 8 years' experience in journalism and/or public affairs
- experience in developing CSR/community projects; working experience in sizable organizations is an advantage
- proven record of communication network with the media and have sharp knowledge of the media industry
- self motivation, strong media sense and excellent social skills
- hands-on experience of using MS office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- high level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.