LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Public Relations Officer/ Senior Public Relations Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Lam Tin, Tseung Kwan O, Tung Chung|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Duties and responsibilities:
As Community Relations Officer working along side a team of construction professionals, you will be responsible for managing all community and public relations matters that relate to the project. Stationed on site, you will be required to manage public enquiries and any complaints, attend public consultation forums, liaise with District Council members and produce all press materials relating to the project.
- Degree holder in Communication or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years' working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Previous experience of working on large-scale construction projects preferred but not essential
- Fresh graduate will also be consider
- More experience will consider as Senior Public Relations Officer