PURCHASER/PURCHASING/PROCUREMENT/MERCHANDISER/PROJECT COORDINATOR/watch mfg/5 days
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Jewellery / Watches|
Manufacturing > Production Planning / Control
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Watches / Jewellery
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
European watch manufacturer with 40 staff in Hong Kong office and 2000 workers in Shenzhen factory - main markets are Europe and USA of international watch brands - is looking for a PURCHASER - with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- 5 - 8 years working experience in watch field
- Experience or knowledge in sourcing and purchasing watch components / parts
- Experience or knowledge in liaising with watch component suppliers
- Experience or knowledge in price negotiation with suppliers and follow up PO
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills in dealing with watch component suppliers
- Experience in European / US watch companies / international watch brands an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing of watch parts / components for assigned clients / projects independently
- Coordinating & negotiating with suppliers for quotations
- Price negotiation with watch component suppliers
- Issue PO and all follow up work until delivery
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.