LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboard retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to its successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers 578 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 214 airports in 51 countries. In 2014, the companies belonging to LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 2.6 billion. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.lsgskychefs.com
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Management > General Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
The appointee is responsiblefor managing and supervising all purchasing activities for the company in a cost effective manner in accordance with the company procedure and requirement.
Ensure the company’s purchasing activities are conducted efficiently in a timely fashion and are of appropriate quality at optimum cost.
Work closely with respective department and customers on the specifications of new products.
- Implement the Strategic Industry Management to establish Long term Business Plans
- Ensure the accuracy of the database kept in SAP MM System.
- Review and negotiate with the vendors to work out good purchasing terms and conditions.
- Work on the supply chain management.
- Monitor the ongoing purchasing activities to minimize the total cost so as to maintain a competitive position.
- Refine the supplier base, which consists of capable and motivated suppliers, continuously.
- Review the supplier’s performance on a total approach.
Degree holder or equivalent
At least 6 years relevant working experience in Food & Beverage industry, with at least 2 years in managerial level.
Capabilities in Process Establishment and Implementation, Process Management, Relationship Management (both Vendors and Internal Customers and Category Management
Strong Analytical, Communication, and Negotiation skills
Experience in Change Management is an advantage
Proficiency in written and spoken English; Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is preferable.