“Telecom Generation” was founded in year 2000, headquartered in Hong Kong SAR of China. In the early stage of the founding period, the primarily business was sales of telecommunication equipments, along with the rapid development of the business, already became the mobile telephone and the telecommunication equipment trading company which Hong Kong most scale was second to none.
Nowadays, we already have an extensive business network, business representatives throughout Europe, America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa and other countries. Moreover, in order to provide full support for environmental protection and resources recycling, we also served as council members for the “China Association of Environmental Protection Industry”, as well as for the “China Thrift Industry Association”.
The company always holds the principle of “customer-oriented”, so as to provide appropriate and user-friendly products, as well as superior service to our customers and business partners from Hong Kong, China and other countries; for example our wholesale business, we can also provide logistics management to our customers. Our purchasing teams actively purchase various mobile phones, mobile phone accessories and other telecommunication equipments from different countries and areas throughout the world, in order to cover the latest and most popular telecommunication products, as well as old mobile device that bring back warm memories, caters for different customer needs.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Diploma or relevant/above requirement
- 2 year or more experience in purchasing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese(especially Mandarin)
- Good knowledge in MS Office programs specifically in Excel
- Self-motivated, responsible, and willing to learn
- Liaise with foreign customers to follow up with purchasing orders and procurement.
- Support stock management and analysis and issue purchasing orders on time
- Follow up daily operation of purchasing and supply aspects
- Prepare the purchase and inventory data
- Acceptable Working Time from Monday to Friday (4:00 pm - 12:00 pm)