|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $25,000|
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry or equivalent discipline.
• At least 3 years’ experience related QA working experience in relevant items. (Pet care/Toys/Hardlines; Cosmetic/Skin-care/personal-care/bath&body, electrical-lighting items )
• with experience in retails business and/or Lab are preferable.
• Familiar with European / Australian technical standard requirements.
• Experience in accredited laboratory testing is an advantage.
• Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
• Strong integrity and professional ethics.
• Knowledge in ISO 9000 & 14000 and factory audit experience is an advantage.
• Self-discipline, good team player, self-motivated.
• Frequent business travel in China region is required.
• Immediate available is highly preferable.
• Ensure products are evaluated, tested and approved (sealed) in accordance European / Australian quality standard and mandatory requirements.
• Ensure that full factory audit and approval on potential suppliers is carried out in accordance with company policy with corrective action plan in place.
• Ensure that all relevant inspection criteria (checklist, specification, QA report etc) and sealed samples are made available to the QC inspectors prior to production and inspection.
• Ensure customer compliant and supplier issues are managed and resolved with the suppliers.
• Ad. hoc project as assigned by Management.
Dodo Leung - 26275253