QA Supervisor (Electrical/Lighting)
• Factory technical audit and ensure all active factories are grade as amber or above
• Follow up CAP after factory audit and ensure all critical issues are fixed before production.
• Continue to drive for factory improvements and monitor factory quality improvement in term of 1st final inspection pass rate and defect rate.
• Provide guidelines and training to internal and external customers to understand factory technical audit process.
• Nominate factory for self inspection and Factory Certification Program (FCP).
• Recommends best manufacturing practices to factories.
• Provide and standardise completed product quality standard to internal and external customers at buying brief stage.
• Participate buying trips and provide product technical support in term of product quality requirements and factory quality history.
• Responsible for QA sample approval and complete within agreed time.
• Technical support factories and vendors to reduce the lead time of sample approval.
• Define the QA approval process and checklist of different categories.
• Define the seal sample process and align across product categories.
• Work close with Melbourne QA to investigate customer complaint.
Dodo Leung - 26275253