QA Supervisor of Technical Governance and Support
• Standardize and formalize the QA and product testing manuals to ensure clear communications to internal and external customers.
• Maintains technical memo system to provide QA updates to customers whenever needed.
• Maintain internal QA and product testing guidelines to provide clear work instruction to internal QA and QC from QA sample approval to shipment release.
• Lead and invoke the training for merchandising and vendors.
• Create and monitor the training plan for KAS QA and QC, and ensure the training effectiveness and efficiency.
• Conduct unannounced and shadow audit for internal QA/QC and 3rd party to ensure the process consistency and follow defined procedures.
• Review quality data on a regular basis and provide recommendations to QA and QC to follow up with factories / vendors.
• Prepare monthly statistical summary to Leadership to drive for continuous quality improvement.
• Responsible to develop CBX5 and work close with IT to establish the QA traceability from QA sample approval to shipment release.
• Publish QA bulletin on a quarterly basis to provide regular updates to internal customers.
• This QA Supervisor role will lead this new function to
• Coordinate with QA and QC for the document control and ensure all documentation is reviewed once a year.
• Identify training needs and lead the training of both QA and QC.
• Monitor customer complaints with Melbourne QA and coordinate internally to ensure all issues are properly handled.
• Approve and monitor 3rd party lab to ensure sufficient geographical coverage and best service level.
• Lead and implement the in-house lab certification program and utilize factory resources for performance tests.
• Review inspection and technical audit statistics and propose actions for continuous improvement.
• Conduct unannounced audit for 3rd party, factory QC and in-house QC to ensure procedure consistency.
• Assist IT to build up the best-in-class QA platform for data analyses and efficiency improvement.
Dodo Leung - 26275253