Vita Green is a leading health products company in Hong Kong with global presence. We aim to promote health by producing modern herbal remedies manufactured to the highest western pharmaceutical standards as well as importing quality vitamin and health supplements from USA.
VITA GREEN PHARMACEUTICAL (HK) LTD. which has been certified with the GMP award by the authorities (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a subsidiary of Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd. We are now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified incumbents to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.
- Degree holder in Chemistry, Chinese Medicines, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Studies or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, minimum 2 years experience at managerial level.
- Experience in chemical analysis of TCM and/or pharmaceuticals, and preferably with microbiological analysis experience.
- Familiar with UPLC, HPLC, HPTLC, UV, GCFID, etc. or others pharmaceutical and microbiological testing procedures.
- Familiar with PIC/s GMP is an advantage.
- Attentive to details.
- Proficient in both English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Supervise and manage the Quality Control department to meet the GMP standards.
- Monitor and ensure all method validation, equipment calibration and GMP documentations are conducted as scheduled.
- Supervise and establish procedures and protocols according to PIC/s GMP standard.
- Monitor the processing, sampling and testing of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate and finished goods in compliance with PIC/s GMP requirements.
- Involve in routine inspection in relation to production.
- Prepare and review QC related documents or SOP.
- Train and supervise subordinates.
- Research and approve new materials.
Work Location: Tai Po