QS Audit Supervisor
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
|Salary (HKD)||$36,000 - $47,000|
- HKIS/ RICS
- Work-life-Balance with Harmonious Working Environment
- 13 Months Salary with Discretionary Bonus
Our client has a strong presence in Asia with well established business in property, construction and hotel industries. Currently they are looking for a high calibre candidate with solid QS background to take up the Senior QS supervisor position.
Report to the Head of Audit, you will perform audit review and investigation on the property projects. You will review and assess the internal controls and risk management. You will be closely monitoring on different projects to ensure compliance with company's control procedure.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- HK Institution of Surveyor, RICS, or membership of relevant recognized professional institutes is an advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years of quantity surveying audit experience with sizeable property developers in Hong Kong
- Solid experience in cost planning and estimation, project procurement and cost control, contract & construction administration
- Fluent in English & Chinese in both written and verbal skill
Please contact Janet Chan at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC 40673. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.