We are a leading American International Company carrying a wide range of fast moving consumer goods, building and construction materials, industrial products, electrical and electronic equipment and intimate apparels. The continued success in our recent expansion plan demands dedicated candidates with high caliber for the position : -
QS / Site Supervisor
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Work closely with Project teams to complete projects (Ceiling, Partition, Flooring, Wall Cladding, Countertop & Shower Cubicle);
- Responsible for drawing, scheduling, coordination, execution, budget control of projects;
- Ensure timely reporting & consistency with Company's quality requirement.
- Diploma in Building Technology, Building Studies or equivalent;
- 2-5 years solid project management experience out of which 1-2 years in managing large construction projects;
- Experience in liaison with Government departments will be advantages;
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, leadership and contract administration skills;
- Sound PC application knowledge & skills, with good command of CAD drafting, competent to communicate in Chinese and English;
- Persistent with drive and self-motivation.
Our company offers attractive salary, commission, incentives and benefits. Interested parties please forward your applications by email with full resume, expected salary, contact telephone number and available date to H.R. & Admin Manager at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.