Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality...
Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
Quality Assurance Engineer (5-day Work in Tsimshatsui)
||Minimum 1 Year
||Computer Science, IT
||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave
Information Technology > Testing
- Perform functional test and user scenario test on iOS/Android mobile and web platforms
- Monitor and create test plans and test cases according to user requirements on various product/projects
- Work closely with project team to understand user requirements and review issues
- Co-ordinate testing activities with other members
- Provide test result record and track bug fixing status
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year or above experience in software testing
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication skills
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese