We are a dynamic and highly precision DC & AC Micro Motor manufacturing company supplying products to the motor vehicle and household product industries. We are looking for a high caliber staff to work in our China Plant.
Quality Assurance Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Guangzhou (廣州), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > ISO, International Organization of Standardization
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
- To manage all internal and external quality issues for China and to oversee suppliers to ensure zero defects, the areas involved include in-plant and out-sourced fabricated components/assemblies;
- To manage and lead quality improvement programs to ensure a “Zero Defect” mentality and to maintain the company’s “Quality Management System” (QMS);
- To provide “Advanced Quality Engineering” (AQE) to support project teams for “New Products Introduction” (NPI) and regulatory requirements;
- To create goals and KPI to enable the QA team to achieve a more effective quality system;
- To manage and implement customer quality expectations and requirements; and
- To manage product test plans with associated product specifications and customer requirements.
- The position will report directly to the Group QA Director.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/ Mechanical) or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the QA/QC/QMS field
- Knowledge in SPC, CPK and Six Sigma disciplines is an advantage
- Practical experience in Quality Management System ISO 9001, ISO14001, ICIT, TS16949
- Ability to understand and apply Quality Tools for quality improvement and to provide relevant technique training
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English and Mandarin are required
- Station in ourfactories within the Guangdong Province
- Mainland Chinese applicants are also welcome.