KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Quality Control, Customer Due Diligence - Based in Foshan
KPMG Managed Services provides innovative and cost effective solutions for the delivery of large scale remediation and/or ongoing service of regulated business processes across multiple industries, locations and services.
The QC (Quality Control) is an important role within the Managed Services and work closely with SMC (Subject Matter Coach) to ensure the CDD analysts have created updated and maintained customers’ Know Your Customer (KYC) profiles in compliance with Line of Business (LOB) procedures and AML policies at on-boarding, periodic reviews and trigger review stage; assess AML / Terrorist Financing and overall client risks of new and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out QC activities including checks & monthly reporting, monitoring and analysis of repeated errors, prevention of potential errors, and assuring high quality of work in CDD review process
- Review CDD cases are properly handled and fully comply with the Clients AML/CDD Procedures and local requirements for AML/CDD control
- Engage with CDD Ops team and stakeholders to make sure they understand the AML/CDD requirements
- Ensure CDD documents fulfil Clients AML/CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control
- Perform root cause analysis of errors, QC findings and other AML/CDD Metrics
- Provide support in launching of new systems and guidelines; including process input and training of CDD executives and related parties
- Conduct training and provide subject matter expertise in understanding AML/CDD process and procedures
- Design learning solutions / tips based on results, QC findings, complex cases studies, and other AML/CDD Metrics
- A Bachelor’s degree or with equivalent industry / functional experience, with minimum of 4 years’ experience in reviewing customer profile to ensure they meet the AML/Sanctions / KYC requirements
- Experience of working with screening tools such as World-check, LexisNexis, etc.
- Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS word and Lotus Notes
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities
- Is self-motivated, pragmatic – sense of urgency is a must
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.