|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Location||Tai Kok Tsui|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Engineering > Others
- Ensure that the solutions delivered to customers comply with requirements of both customers and the Group, match the applicable standards and regulations and with the required level of quality
- Analyze quality requirements of customers and the Group, define and implement the Quality Plan, in Bid and Project phases.
- Ensure that the Quality Plan covers the overall necessary arrangements to comply with standards, regulations and laws, in particular for Environment, Health and Safety matters.
- Lead Quality Assurance activities including supplier quality assurance to ensure the solution is in line with customer expectations, contractual requirements, quality standards and with the risks mitigation objectives
- Supply the data resulting from audits, return and customer complaints, alert and veto right, to ensure reporting and prevent risks
- Approve or ensure the formal approval of the conformity of products and to be in charge of the follow-up of customers' complaints.
- Contribute to project reviews.
- Verify process implementations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Occasional night shift is required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in IPC/WHMA-A-620A (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies) or equivalent standard is definite an advantage.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.