- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Quality Engineer / Officer (UK's leading retailer / Toys / Attractive Package/ in-house)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
About the company
Our client is a world leading retailer. They are looking for Technician to handle QC operations and maintain high quality service and standard .
- Assist in supporting Technologist in product development, qualification and aim to achieve quality and on time delivery
- Cooperate with third party labs, inspection & audit services providers to make sure compliance of supplier and product
- Monitor and communicate Supplier KPI
- Maintain and update documentation of critical supplier
- Handle customer compliant in quality problem and provide technical support for all quality issues
- Discuss engineering and manufacturing requirements to supplier team and hands-on manage quality and delivery expectation
- University graduate in the relevant Engineering
- At least one-year relative working experience in QC or Lab Service
- 3 years working experience in trading firm will be considered as high grading
- Working experience in manufacturing or product development will be a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Double pay
- 5-day work
- Stable working environment
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ,quoting Job Ref# 6591. You may also contact us at +852 2807 2833. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.