QUALITY MANAGER/ASST QUALITY MANAGER/SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER/US clock/timer/weather instrument
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
US buying office with focus in the design and sales of products in both the consumer and commercial markets, specializing in clocks, timers and weather instrument products.- main market is USA mass market consumer products - HK office function as a small Project Management office & operation office – main products are clocks and clock movements, bi-metal coil thermometers, outdoor clock and weather instruments, and mechanical kitchen timers and thermometers - is looking for a QUALITY MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Mechanical engineering education and experience.
- Must be able to do technical analysis of products and testing requirements for injection molded parts and metal fabrication processes, and assist factories to set up processes for assembly of many small components into finished products
- Solid experience in quality management and manufacturing of mass market consumer products for the U.S. market
- Solid grounding and experience in establishing or managing Quality Control reporting and systems and testing requirements
- Strong experience for compliance with client’s factory audit requirements in our supplier’s factory
- Maintain and monitor quality of products comply with US retailers’ latest requirements.
- Must be a leader: extremely organized, with strong communication, team-building, presentation and time-management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Able to work under pressure and very tight time lines
- Working with HK project managers and multiple third-party factories in China:
- Design and manage new product testing and evaluation criteria for clocks and clock movements, bi-metal coil thermometers, outdoor clock and weather instruments, and mechanical kitchen timers and thermometers
- Manage 3 China QC staff at third-party factories to verify that third-party factories implement proper quality control, process controls, testing and inspections, and establish proper reporting
- Document pilot run and mass production testing
- Trouble shoot and root cause any Quality issues
- Regular China trip needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less/no managerial level experience will be considered for the post of ASST QUALITY MANAGER/SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.