Quantity Surveying Manager (Project Cost Audit) (Ref: CPON_QSM_1)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
The incumbent will lead a team of quantity surveying professionals to perform Project Cost Audit for the Group's development projects and investment properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore.
Duties of the Project Cost Audit Team include:
evaluate and give professional comment and concurrence to recommendations from the quantity surveying teams of business units on budgets, cost estimates, plans, construction/consultant procurement phase; tender submission; cost estimation & analysis; cost variation and claims, etc.
- ensure concurrence given on construction cost are within approved budget and contractors contractual obligations are fully discharged in accordance with the pre-agreed time frame, quality standard and are in compliance with the contract specification and relevant building ordinances / regulations
- ensure all recommendations are in compliance with the company’s internal procedures and policies
- audit final account including EOT assessment to ensure maximum protection to the Company’s interest
chartered surveyor with over 15 years’ relevant experience including at least 5 years in managerial capacity gained from sizeable developers/consultants
- solid experience in large-scale projects covering retail malls, hotels, serviced apartments, office, clubs with Mainland China exposure is preferred
- assertive, self-motivated, take ownership for personal development with excellent interpersonal skill and excellent integrity
- proactive, forward thinking and with strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- highly proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- frequent travel to Mainland China required
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor in the Project Cost Audit Team.
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field).
For further information of the Wharf Group, please visit our website: www.wharfholdings.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.