Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited is a sister company of Shenzhen Da Kang Group, We are focuses on commercial property and hospitality investment in Hong Kong and PRC. To cope with our rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, we are now seeking for a qualified professional to join our team.
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
- To prepare cost planning and control, payment receivable forecast, quantity re-measurement, variation claims.
- To analyze, advise and settle all related commercial and contractual matters.
- To handle contract administration works and negotiate with main-contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- To evaluate completed works of project and handle payment applications.
- To handle site inspections and surveys for preparation of variation claims.
- To deal, assess, negotiate with main and sub-contractors and suppliers of project cost, settlements, variations and final accounts.
- To prepare monthly financial report for top management.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Building Studies or equivalent is preferable.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years’ solid experience in building construction field.
- High ability and quality to manage project to suit works program, cost and budgetary control, contract administration.
- Proficiency in PC operations, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Project.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua.
- Good team leader with strong analytical mind and able to tackle problems in a positive way.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative, independent, responsible and able to work under pressure.