Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
Chevalier (Aluminium Engineering) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the following position:
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Draftsman / CAD
- Prepare tender submission, tender analysis, contractual claims & dispute resolution
- Prepare variation submission, follow up variation assessment and assist in the settlement of final account
- Assist the project management team to handle all the contractual related issues
- Communicate with internal and external parties regarding contractual issues
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Well organized, self-initiated and possesses good communication skills
- Able to work under tight schedule and pressure
- Proficient in PC applications (e.g. MS Excel, Words, Project, PowerPoint etc)
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit: http://www.chevalier.com.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.