LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Quantity Surveyor at all levels (Building / Civil / E&M)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Working as part of a Project Commercial Team in Hong Kong, the Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for ensuring that the commercial interests of the Project are protected in respect of the Employer, Consultants, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers and Self-Perform work elements in respect of the duties specified below.
- Degree and professional qualification in quantity surveying, building services, mechanical, or electrical discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in contracting organization
- Experienced in the construction of government, heavy civil, infrastructure, building or E&M projects is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, good communication and IT skills