HN GROUP LIMITED founded in 1920 is a leading enterprise with diversified business portfolio based in Macau, specializing in the field of Health Hare, Retail & Distribution, Construction, Engineering, and Service Management.
We are a well-known trading film in Macao. For business expansion, we are currently seeking a professional to expand our business.
Quantity Surveyor (Hengqin Projcet)-Station at Macau
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Provide support in tendering and cost estimation;
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant parties in carrying out cost management, contract administration and QS works;
- Monitor budgetary cost control and undertake cash-flow projection;
- Monitor material procurement, contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for our projects;
- Familiar with settlement of final accounts with contractors and subcontractors;
- Higher diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, preferably with relevant professional qualifications (MRICS,MHKIS and etc).
- Minimum 5 years’ QS experience in contractor or Q.S. consultant firms (Experience in large scale projects in residential &hospitality is preferable );
- Experience in PRC projects & statutory requirement is preferable;
- Thorough knowledge and experience in estimating, tendering and post contract activities;
- Strong negotiation skills, cost and contractual sense;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Immediate available or in short notice is highly preferred; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits medical coverage will be offered. Please send your full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.