Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering...
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor (Civil/Waterworks)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Benefits||General holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Staff care centre|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
- Ensure correspondence and records in connection with contract receipts and payment;
- Liaise with other departments in respect of the progress and contracts;
- Measure work done of sub-contractors;
- Prepare cost / valuation comparisons;
- Contract administration
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or other related engineering disciplines;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Civil / Waterworks projects, preferably gained from a main contracting organization;
- A Strong team player and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Well-versed in MS Office;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
** Candidates with more experience will be considered as Project Quantity Surveyor.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme