ATAL Building Services Engineering Ltd, a subsidiary of ATAL Engineering Group (ATAL), provides total solutions from design, installation, testing & commissioning to maintenance and operation of a full spectrum of building services works, including Plumbing & Drainage, Fire, HVAC, Electrical, ELV, Energy Management, Control and Building Management Systems for building and infrastructure projects. To cope with our continuous growth, we cordially invite high calibre talents to fill the following positions:
Quantity Surveyor (REF: BS-QS)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Assist in handling contractual and commercial matters of multi-discipline E&M projects.
- Review correspondence and give advice on responses regarding contractual matters
- Perform periodic review on progress of projects, give advice on potential delays and highlight risk factors
- Assist project team to prepare and maintain contemporary records
- Prepare claim submissions
- Liaise with external and internal parties on contractual matters
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in contract administration of infra-structure / multi-disciplinary E&M projects
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Higher position will be offered to the candidate with more relevant experience
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Department,13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or fax: 2911 4208 or e-mail: email@example.com (Please quote employer’s reference number on your application letter)
Please visit our website at www.analogueholdings.com.hk for more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.