Equinix (Nasdaq: EQIX), the leading global interconnection platform, is the world’s largest data center provider. We’re a NASDAQ-100 company with 100+ data centers on five continents and $2+ billion in annual revenues. Big achievements are only part of our story. At Equinix, we protect, connect and power the digital economy.
Our customers move fast, and so do we. A career at Equinix means constant opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions.
Quote Support Administrator, APAC
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Quote Support Administrator for APAC is part of the APAC Quote Management. Main responsibilities include creating quotes for the Customer and Sales Representatives and shepherding all these quotes through the approval process up to booking for a set of Global/Non-Global Accounts defined by Sales Leadership .
- The QSA will also play a key role in coordinating pre-sales activities for the customer and Sales Reps and working cross-functionally to solve issues related to quotes and orders. The nature of the accounts will require working across different countries of APAC and engage with counterparts in the Global organization of Equinix if applicable. When there is a policy, process tool or system change impacting the Customer, the QSA will make sure the customer is aware and help the internal customer through adoption
- The QSA will create the majority of quotes and will also be responsible to handle order and assets related requests coming from different internal departments.
- The QSA will get engaged via cases in SFDC and will work off a queue. The role will have a close working relationship with Sales Reps, Customer, CSM’s and Sales Engineers for obtaining the required order information.
- The QSA is also responsible for shepherding all quotes to booking to ensure orders are not
- getting delayed (e.g. approvals are obtained in time, Ramp orders get booked according to schedule, termination
- orders are processed). This also includes managing the manual signature process where required and ensuring contracts are stored and provided to customers if handled outside of the system.
- The QSA function will also act as 1st level support for Sales Administrative tasks such as
- processing Customer Novation’s, Customer Account Name changes and Account Ownership Transfer requests. The role will also support the opportunity management for Ramp orders and Churn and create standard sales reporting.
- Monitor/manage the quote request queue (cases in SFDC/Siebel)
- Validate the quoting info provided by Customer, Sales Rep and CSM. Follow up directly on any clarifications or additional info required to accurately generate quotes.
- Accurate and timely creation of all assigned quote requests in Siebel. This applies to both initial quotes and revisions to existing quotes (especially for SO amendments, Custom, Migration, Replacement, Add/Delete/Change SO’s and Terminations)
- Monitor all approval queues within the Quoting Processes and escalate any delays.
- Manage the manual signature process and ensure contracts are stored and provided to customers if signature process is handled outside of the system.
- Provide 1st level support to Sales Reps on generating legal Agreements in SFDC and submitting nonstandard term requests to Legal (e.g. for MCA, GTC, Policies)
- Act as 1st level support for processing Customer Name changes and Customer Novation’s.
- Support Sales Manager on Account Ownership Transfers and Sales reporting
- Support the opportunity management for Churn and Ramp orders
- Project Management / Change Management
- Work cross functionally with a variety of departments within Equinix and function well within a team.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer-related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Project Management and/or Sales Support preferably in Telecommunications or IT industry with a basic understanding of the Order Processing cycle
- Siebel, Oracle and Salesforce.com knowledge/experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work and adapt in an international , fast pace and continuously changing environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.Strong team player
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Customer service focus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Data analytical skills , ability to make structure in complex situations. Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Self- starter attitude, ability to work independently, a fast learner
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel (including Excel pivot tables), PowerPoint required
- Second language skills