- Perform full receptionist function including handling of incoming calls and customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Greet and attend to guests timely with pleasant attitude.
- Manage conference room reservations.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as filing, sorting incoming mails, arranging courier services and preparing monthly reports, etc.
- Assist in general office administration work as assigned.
- Diploma holder with minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience.
- Experienced in handling reception services in a sizable company, preferably in insurance industry.
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Pleasant and mature with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills and can work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficient PC skills and Chinese word processing.
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html