|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Form 5 or DSE below|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Administration > Receptionist
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Handle office administration and act as receptionist duties
- Screening the incoming calls, answering calls, managing meeting room bookings, greeting clients and visitors as well as office facilities, equipment, etc
- Coordinate all mails and courier services
- Coordinate the environmental cleanliness especially the reception area, and meeting rooms;
- Responsible for filing and documentation tasks
- Arranging maintenance works for office facilities and equipment
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- F.5 or above
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Cheerful, Stable, well organized, detail-minded and self-motivated.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application with current, expected salary and photo.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.