Asia's Leading Boarding School Specialists Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe....
Asia's Leading Boarding School Specialists
Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.
Receptionist & Admin Assistant
We are looking for candidates who are sincere, enthusiastic, client-focused and professional. This candidate will need to
- Support for full spectrum of administrative functions including receptionist duties, greeting guests, regular ordering.
- Provide administration support to HR activities, including but not limited to data input and analysis, collecting job applications, and preparing training material.
- Search and compile various reports and analysis for management review
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Pleasant, responsible and take initiative at work
- Post secondary education or above in business admin or related disciplines with minimum one year working experience
- Detailed oriented with high level of accuracy
- High integrity with ability to handle confidential information
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is a must
Much More Than a paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential.
Only the Serious Should Apply. If you are up for the challenge, we strongly encourage you to submit your credentials and expected salary to us. Education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.