Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (HK$15-18K); 5day work), Central
|Work exp||No work experience To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Administration > Receptionist
Catering / Hospitality > Front Desk / Front Office
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (HK$15-18K); 5day work), Central, Fresh Grad welcome!
Our client is a private investment company located in Central, who is urgently seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their growing team.
- Handling receptionist duties of greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order, courier services and provide excellent reception services to the guests.
- Providing clerical and admin supports to Admin Dept.
- Handle meeting room arrangements
- Coordinate the environmental cleanliness especially the reception area, and meeting rooms;
- Responsible for filing and documentation tasks
- Prepare business correspondence and presentation materials
- Handle stationery ordering, pantry supplies and stock keeping
- Arranging maintenance works for office facilities and equipment
- Arrange air ticket and hotel bookings when required.
- Responsible for accurate data management
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Higher Diploma or above; formal secretarial training or experience in Hospitality is preferred
- 1 year working experience in reception/admin or hotel/customer service.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Cheerful, Stable, well organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Immediately available preferred
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.