Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Receptionist - Professional Environment Service - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility
- Responsible for all-rounded receptionist general duties, including handling all incoming and outgoing calls and mails.
- Greeting guests in a professional manner and handling enquiries at the reception area
- Organizing and managing meeting room arrangement, including refreshment, conference facilities and equipment for meetings.
- Coordinating the environmental cleanliness of meeting room and reception area at all times.
- Handling administrative work and ad-hoc assignments.
• Form 7 or above
• Relevant working experiences in receptionist and customer service role
• Excellent time management and perfect attention to details with high level accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
• Good team player and willing to share workload among the team
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure and overtime
• Presentable with pleasant personality ·
• Fluency in spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English is essential
• PC knowledge is required
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127842)