Wilderness aims to be Hong Kong’s preeminent Early Years Education Centre and will be defined by its focus on each child’s uniqueness, connection with their natural environment, a ‘Reggio inspired’ philosophy and accredited IB PYP curriculum.
We are looking for a receptionist/school admin person who has exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent English and Chinese communication skills.
Receptionist / School Admin
- Meet and greet families and visitors to ‘Wilderness’ and assist with general admissions tasks
- Maintain and keep confidential information for all kindergarten records including student registration, student immunization, academic transcripts and payroll process
- Support marketing and open day events
Successful applicants will:
- Possess a PR residency or a Hong Kong working visa
- Have a strong customer oriented mindset with a positive attitude
- Experience in a school setting or similar environment is preferred but not essential
- Secure a Hong Kong police check