Securitas Security Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. From a broad range of services of specialized guarding, technology solutions, consulting and investigations, we customize offerings that are suited to the individual customer’s needs, in order to deliver the most effective security solutions. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 320,000 employees are making a difference. For more details, please visit our website at http://www.securitas.hk/
To support the business expansion, you are invited to join as a strategic partner in our team.
Receptionist - Security
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||QAS Certificate, SPP|
|Skill||Interpersonal, Computer, Customers Services|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Paid overtime, Special / extra leave, General holidays|
|Industry||Security / Fire / Electronic Access Controls|
Administration > Receptionist
Others > Security / Safety Control
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Serve as the primary access control representative responsible for greeting and assisting customers, visitors and employees
- Ensure all personnel enter the office are positively identified authorized, logged and issued appropriate visitor credentials. Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized or suspicious persons; and challenge such persons within established guidelines and procedures
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls. Resolve caller inquiries or quickly refer to appropriate department for action. Take detailed messages when required
- Watch for and promptly reports irregularities and infractions such as violation of security protocols, failure or degradation of physical security barriers (doors, windows, etc.) and safety hazards
- Provides support and coverage for team and/or special events, including badging
- Assist in security escorts when required and performs other security receptionist related duties as required.
- F.7 or above with 2 years working experience in customer services
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Possesses a positive attitude, even in difficult situations
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient PC skills of MS office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Holder of valid Security Personnel Permit (SPP) & QAS Certificate is a must
- First-aider will be an advantage
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Working Location: Hong Kong Island
Monthly Salary: $16,000 - $17,000