ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Manpower is a world leader in the employment services industry, creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. We are looking for an ambitious and outstanding individual with track record of success in Information Technology recruitment to join our team.
- Maximize profitable growth of dedicated accounts with emphasis on sales & marketing, client and candidate development and relationship management
- Identify new business opportunities and develop client business relationship
- Achieve sales targets through increased sales from existing clients as well as new business development
- Take charge of end-to-end recruitment process from accessing clients' hiring needs to sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates to matching clients' job requirements
- Provide consultation services and professional advice to both clients and candidates
- University degree and a minimum of 2-3 years recruitment experience, specialized in Information Technology recruitment
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with good communications skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills
- Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com and quote the job reference no.