Six People Map is general recruitment firm that provides comprehensive staffing solutions across industries. We recruit all levels, from operations to C-level. Our client portfolio spans globally comprising of startups, small and medium sized enterprises , multinational companies, Fortune 500 to Listed companies.
We are currently looking for a Candidate / Business Development Executive to join our fast growing team:
Recruitment Consultant - Independent work in Happy environment
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Candidate development responsibilities
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and screening, interview coordination, contract preparation, reference checking and staff induction
- Manage candidate lifecycle via relationship management and consistent communication, from sourcing through interviewing, negotiation, resignation, on boarding and follow-up
- Use different channels to source and accumulate the candidate base for the current openings & potential openings
- Proficient to perform consultative approach to provide professional advices for candidates
Business development responsibilities
- Make direct, proactive contact with desired corporate prospects at various organizational levels (C-suite to manager) via phone to initiate and cultivate new clients
- Serve as consultative business partner and facilitate clients’ short, mid and long-term goals, including assisting in needs assessment, recruitment and hiring objectives, candidate requirements, job specification and description and follow-up
- Actively conduct, produce and report upon business development (client) research, utilizing social media, online networking, digital tools, CRM, phone, email, digital communications and other research/communication resources
Who are you?
- An Engine: Generate energy to drive your success, overcome challenges, look for new business opportunities and help the team achieve the different goals – Your positivity is the key!
- A Sponge: keep absorbing both commercial hard knowledge and soft skills across recruitment – Acquire new skills and share to the team!
- A Facilitator: work with the team on candidate sourcing and client management. Everyone counts in Six People Map
- Graduated with Bachelor degree in University
- At least 2 years’ working experience in commercial environment – we open for various industry background, everyone possesses their core strength in the team.
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes , you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.