Six People Map is a boutique recruitment firm that provides comprehensive staffing solutions across industries. We recruits all levels, from operations to senior management. Our client portfolio spans globally comprising of startups, small and medium sized enterprises , multinational companies, Fortune...
Six People Map is a boutique recruitment firm that provides comprehensive staffing solutions across industries. We recruits all levels, from operations to senior management. Our client portfolio spans globally comprising of startups, small and medium sized enterprises , multinational companies, Fortune 500 to Listed companies.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our fast growing team:
JOIN US - Grow with team and be YOU.
- Grow fast & respond fast
- Work hard (before) play hard
- Our environment is not funny, but we do not have serious Sunday blue
- The members of our management team are all certified coach
What You Do
- Handle full or part of recruitment process & Business development process
- Accumulate & expand candidate and client network by any means aggressively
- Take full ownership for of the assigned ac-hoc projects, tasks & roles
- Build client relationship in helpful & sincere attitude (persistently) but not hard sell
if you have below important belief... APPLY NOW !
1. Keep evolve & improve everyday, return will come eventually
2. Hard-Working is the basic of success ( of course you wish to get success)
3. Inherent sense of urgency
4. Inherent sense of urgency again
5. Inherent sense of urgency again and again
- At least Degree or above from any discipline: Your passion and business acumen weigh more than that!
- At least 1-2 year of experience in commercial environment is highly desirable
- Open for industry, especially IT/ Professional Service / Retail is a plus
- Previous working experience with active involvement in people communication is a must
- Native Cantonese and fluent English are mandatory requirements
- Excellent in written English is a plus
- On-going Industry knowledge and soft skills training
- Attractive salary package + Significant bonus with value-added benefits
- 5 day working week
- Career plan with progression opportunity to supervisory grading
- Valued on people development, with sponsored external training program
Work, Grow, Reward!