Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
Regional Analyst, Third Party Compliance
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Responsible for successful day-to-day delivery of Third-Party Compliance processes in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Asia Pacific Partnership markets including, but not limited to:
- Managing local screening and vetting processes to highlight risks or evidence of third party non-compliance with D&B policy or requirement of external agencies
- Working with other functions such as Enterprise Data Governance, IT Security, Privacy to ensure that Third-Party Compliance Program is operational as a cross-functional program
- Provide in-market Thought Leadership on D&B’s strategy of Doing the Right Thing and enabling compliance as a competitive advantage for the business as a valued business partner
- Local Responsibility for all Compliance and Ethics policies and processes
- Support in the roll-out and implementations of all Compliance and Ethics training and communications
- Act as an investigative fact-finder in any relevant matters, as are assigned by the Chief Compliance Officer
- Delivery of the competitive bid process, using common evaluation, RFx, and other competitive bidding and analysis tools to support the sourcing process in their local market
- Managing creation of commercial agreements/statements of work in partnership with local business owners and legal team; manage on-site assessments and recommendations to Coordinate Statement of Work activities, including contract compliance, negotiation and Statement of Work compliance in local market
- Deploying and maintaining enterprise-wide systems, tools, policies, and processes to optimize procurement/vendor management activities and efficiencies, and work collaboratively with business unit/functional leaders to prioritize and drive implementation
- Identifying sourcing opportunities through monitoring and analyzing trends in their market and company spending in order to identify areas for potential savings opportunities and make recommendations for the future.
- Accountable for data integrity and gathering. Own and deliver analysis, reports, and tracking of information required for KPI measurement and/or ad-hoc reporting. Assist in solving purchasing discrepancies, such as invoice reconciliation working with Accounts Payable, Suppliers and Internal Organizations
- Bachelor of business degree or related field or over 8 years work experience in vendor management, supply chain cycle or procurement
- Minimum of 3 years of compliance and ethics experience, preferably for a multi-national public company. Banking and financial services background preferred
- Must have in-depth knowledge of key procurement operations processes and current best practices, including experience in procurement-to-pay technology and related processes and spend analysis
- Working knowledge and awareness international compliance-related laws, regulations and industry standards, such as global anti-corruption (FCPA and other international anti-corruption laws), records retention, global trade sanctions, import/export, legislative and regulatory tracking, Code of Conduct, compliance investigations and corporate ethics initiatives, among others
- Demonstrated leadership, ability to drive results and engage senior leaders, and ability to influence cross-organizational stakeholders and decision makers with different geographical and operational responsibilities. Proven track record of building consensus, forging coalitions and leveraging professional relationships to achieve strategic objectives and to create an effective “culture of compliance”
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to thrive and deliver in a highly demanding, innovative and constantly changing fast-paced corporate environment. Demonstrated ability to regularly re-prioritize risks, objectives and action plans based on an evolving corporate and regulatory landscape
- Ability to provide coaching and guidance to people of diverse backgrounds and cultures, to drive effective adoption of programs and initiatives
- Must have proficient PC skills e.g. Excel
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, or send your full resume with the present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.