Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2013 global revenue of $4 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 17,500 employees operating in more than 80 offices in 13 countries across the region.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees.
Regional Critical Engineering Manager APAC
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Others
Security / Property Management / Safety Control > Guards, Security & Law Enforcement Workers
Our client’s offices and data centers house mission critical systems that support our client’s businesses. The communications rooms in all of our sites must operate 24/7 and may never be put at risk.
The Regional Critical Engineering Manager will responsible for engineering portion of APAC office and data center build projects. They will also be accountable for ensuring the overall operational performance readiness, reliability, and integrity of the mission-critical infrastructure systems, which includes the following:
CRAC’s, UPS’s, PDU’s, Generators, Fuel Pumps and Fuel Storage, Switch gear, Utility Feeds, Transfer Switches, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Water Piping, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Access Control, Monitoring (SCADA), Leak Detection systems.
The position will be based in Hong Kong and will have responsibility for all locations and projects in the APAC Region.
• Understanding of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering standards.
• Understand the engineering design and operational aspects of Mission Critical Infrastructure Systems including the ability to recognize system issues and respond to operational and emergency situations.
• Develop and ensure adherence to all appropriate standard operating procedures, method of procedures, and emergency response procedures established for the mission critical environments and systems.
• Work with facility managers and provide education on equipment operations, preventive maintenance, and alarm response requirements.
• Conduct routine and ongoing assessment of the infrastructure systems operations. Perform tests, rounds, and analyze data to assure the proper functioning of all equipment.
• Review and improve preventative maintenance procedures for all critical infrastructure systems.
• Maintain availability for 24/7 emergency response to infrastructure failures and alarms.
• Work closely with the Design & Construction team to provide guidance/expertise on design goals, operational characteristics, and infrastructure systems to ensure efficient, maintainable operations.
• Provide Project Management support of the MEP portions of all office builds.
• Work closely with Engineering Service Provider (JLL) on the sustainability energy initiatives in the APAC region.
• Provide training to Engineering Service Provider (JLL) to use the Change Management System, FMCore/TRIRIGA & SCADA System.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Eight years of building engineering, electrical/mechanical systems responsibility, or related experience.
• Strong knowledge of mission critical cooling systems, mechanical systems, and fire suppression systems.
• Strong knowledge of mission critical power systems.
• Knowledge of networking and data communications fundamentals and project management skills.
• Position will be required to respond to infrastructure emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
• Working familiarity with Microsoft Office, Outlook Auto Cad and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software.
• International and domestic travel will be required.
• Candidate must be available for weekend work and on-call escalated problems