Regional CRM Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
ref. AG 894
- Provide marketing expertise to develop CRM strategy that supports the delivery of CRM and loyalty objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the country business, Customer Insight Analyst and AP Senior CRM Manager to develop and execute direct marketing campaigns and CRM projects.
- Develop multi-channel, targeted marketing efforts, using learnings to inform future CRM strategy and loyalty programme objectives.
- Working with the country business, Customer Insight Analyst and AP Senior CRM Manager translate customer insights into strategy recommendations and campaign ideas in order to improve performance of the loyalty programme.
- Identify drivers of customer loyalty and incorporate these into strategy and plans to drive improvements in retention, sales and profitability.
- Responsible for business case development to understand the commercial implications of changes to the loyalty programme or communication strategy.
- Responsible for developing a campaign calendar that includes targeted campaigns and lifecycle marketing (acquisition, cross-sell and retention) as a part of a holistic customer communication strategy
- Manage the design and implementation of direct marketing campaigns (email, SMS, post), this includes artwork creation and campaign execution, using campaign ROI to build a customer knowledge base
- Manage the integration of campaigns between different media eg, email, SMS, post, web, outbound telemarketing.
- Manage agency relationships to deliver targeted marketing campaigns including; email, SMS, post, web, outbound telemarketing.
- Design and implementation of a contact strategy that balances commercial objectives with the customer experience
- Embed CRM principles and facilitate best practice sharing between the countries and International.
- 8+years of experience in CRM from retail, FMCG or agency background
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management preferred.
- Understanding of CRM principles, segmentation, targeting, measurement of ROI
- Outstanding project management skills with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Skilled at using CRM database
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- Understanding and experience in building customer loyalty
- Experience in the development and implementation of CRM processes and systems