Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Regional Customer Service Advisor
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Experience in hospitality, insurance/ brokerage firm is a MUST
- Must be trilingual in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Budget is HKD 25-28K per month plus discretionary bonus
Our client is an international brokerage firm. As the business is growing rapidly in Asia, they are now looking into bring in a Regional Customer Service Advisor fortheir valued customers and partners, ensuring the reputation for outstanding individual service is maintained locally and globally at all times. With quality of service identified as the primary driver of retention this role is crucial to our growth ambitions in the region.
- To provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations and achieving department service standards for calls, emails, new business and claims
- To proactively deal with customers in a warm and friendly manner and resolving all queries, and complaints, and finding solutions at the first point of contact
- Excellent execution of service tasks, evaluating a customer’s situation and applying business criteria and detailed knowledge of firm’s products to make appropriate decisions
- Take ownership of enquiries and liaise between departments to provide a 'seamless end to end service' to group secretaries, brokers, partners and members. Take ownership of the enquiries and liaise between departments to ensure customer queries are resolved first time, every time
- Build strong relationships with customers, agents, and groups
- Experience in customer services is a must, ideally from within the financial services or hospitality industries
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- An ability to speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Ability to be empathetic and view issues from the customer’s perspective whilst maintaining professional attitude.
- Ability to deal with public on all levels while clearly establishing customer needs. Firm yet diplomatic approach.
- PC literate and keyboard skills essential with the ability to adapt and learn new operational systems where required.